HEADS UP CLICKING THE SCROLL TO TOP IMAGE MAKES A SOUND!!
♦Jazz♦sodaholic♦pasta fiend ♦ character enthusiast♦art appreciator♦Mado✩Magi♦ homuhomu waifu 4 laifu
I reblog a lot and i rarely tag spoilers
Thank you for visiting! Have a nice day =uwu=
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
apparently elfeldt is voiced by suzaki aya so this was obligatory
GET NAKED SOL! YOUR PECS ARE BIGGER THAN KY’S!! I’VE SEEN THEM!
This is an official render of Shulk for Smash.
For everyone asking about Shulk’s swimsuit/booty shorts, this one’s for you.
Don’t worry about being lonely for long- you will find the other people out there who are just like you. It’s not selfish if you distance yourself from people who hurt you or drag you down. I just had a sleepover with my best friends from high school, and it made me remember how important this is. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh and feel good about yourself, and that’s all you’ll need.
The Skullgirls team drew guest illustrations for Under Night In-Birth!!
I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
I was actually going to write a long post about this yesterday, but this lovely comic sums up all my points perfectly! Artists, please read this! It can be hard to break out of your bad “my art sucks” habits, but you gotta try. I used to do that ALL THE TIME, but a few years ago I made a conscious effort to change and I feel my art is much better for it. It’s not easy, it’ll take practice, but it’s worth it. Love your art!